Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Best Steak in Wise Co.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Best Steak in Wise Co.

    your opinions please. I'm a bit dissapionted with our steak selection here. The only place i can find that can compete with the Tri-City's is Mosby's. Am I missing something someplace? Renos---i think they are so-so. their onion's are not very good and the steaks range from a 4-6 on a scale of 10. bonanza is a solid 5. Prime Sirloin is a 4. Shannons rank about a 5 for me.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Steak in Wise Co.

    Reno's is the worst restaurant in Wise Co. They suck so bad they should close.

    I like Bonanza's steak, although the location in Lebanon seems to be a bit better.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Steak in Wise Co.

    Definately Mosbys is the best.....I dont think that any other place is really even close.....I tend to just buy my own NY Strip and grill them to my own taste....its cheaper and plus I eat it the way I want it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Steak in Wise Co.

    Filet at Bonterra...you can't beat it...it's a 10 oz. for $28...get a baked potato, creamed corn, and soup or salad...

    They also have a Filet Rochelle which is a filet stuffed with crabmeat for $34.95

    and a Filet a Puav which is a filet with a burboun sauce made from wild turkey and drizzled with peppercorn

    if you're not a filet person, there's also a sirloin that is 12 oz. and is only 16.95, get the same things that come w/the filet

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Steak in Wise Co.

    I dont see how someone cant be a fliet person, at least for the taste...maybe the money, but man I love filet

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Steak in Wise Co.

    it's the only steak i eat

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Steak in Wise Co.

    Im a big fan of NY strip as well... but filet is my favorite.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Steak in Wise Co.

    Have to agree with Starbuck on this one. Mosby's is the best. We need some quality places in Big Stone. Little Mexico can't carry the entire load.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  9. #9
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Steak in Wise Co.

    i'm with you on that one...the only thing that touches my mouth is a filet
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Steak in Wise Co.

    $28 dollars for a filet, yeah i realize its a filet, but id have to rob a bank, Jesus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •